Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 Weeks Old!





















Wow, I can't believe I am already 8 weeks old! Time flies! I am settling into life at home pretty well. I do a lot of eating, sleeping and filling up my diaper! Ever since the doctor told my mom and dad that they could feed me like a normal baby (off the 3 hour schedule), I get hungry almost every 2 hours! My mom nicknamed me Hungry Hippo! My home nurse came by today and I weighed 10 lbs, 10 oz - holy cow! I am really enjoying my play mat and the bouncy chair that my cousin Bea lent me and I am sharing lots of smiles with my mom and dad in the morning! This week daddy had to go out of town for work and I miss him a ton! Mom is trying to figure out my "schedule" as she likes to call it, but so far there's not a lot of consistency - but I do sleep really well at night so she and dad are very happy about that! Well I'm off to eat again and I'll talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow --- 8 weeks old already! You are looking great and are so very cute. Keep up the good work and enjoy your bouncy chair!

    Hugs,
    Parker's grandparents

    ReplyDelete