Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, Nov. 8, 2010


I am snoozing right now and relaxing to the ocean waves sound from my sleep sheep (thank you Parker!) I had a really busy morning already - I got a new peripheral IV put into my foot so the doctors can finally remove the last RA line that was put in prior to my surgery. I also had to get some abdominal x-rays because my poops tested positive for a little blood again - hopefully it is just a little left over from before my surgery and nothing new to worry about! The doctors from General Surgery decided it is not too worrisome yet, so I am still getting my milk (16 MLs/ hour) but they are not going to increase it for the time being until they can make sure my tummy is healthy! They are still weaning my morphine but I am handling that like a champ, and now I am getting all my meds through my feeding tube. I am also still getting my PD therapy every 8 hours and I should be getting a visit from Rebecca, my PT, today which I am really looking forward to! I had lots of visitors yesterday - Melanie, Kristen, Poppy and Mimi (Grandma and Grandpa Saykes), and my Aunt Lizzie and Uncle Pat - it was so fun to hang out with everyone! Oh, and the Bears won - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment