Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, Nov. 5, 2010


Today I am one month old! Can you believe it? My mom and dad have been debating on whether to count my age by weeks or from the date I was born. Either way, it's Friday and I am just snoozing the morning away. I also found out that I really don't mind sleeping on my tummy. Rebecca came by to do my physical therapy this morning and I slept right through it again. Mom and dad better plan on continuing my PT once I am home because it rocks! I also had my ART line removed from my right hand so now I am free to move both arms around and touch and pull all the tubes and wires around me. Mommy got to hold me today as well and that was so much fun! I stared at her for a while and then fell asleep for a long time until mommy's arm got tired. Dad's turn is next and I hope that is very soon! My feedings were also increased this morning, which is a good sign that I am enjoying my milk. Other than that, TGIF!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet--I'm so glad you were able to hold him today. I'm sure you won't want to put him down!

    Kristi Leonard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! What a sweet picture of you holding that precious boy!! We've been praying for you all and hope to meet Iron Will soon!! Please let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I got to hold Maggie after her first surgery was amazing. I will never forget that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news and a super picture of Mom and baby. :-)

    jo & dan schultz

    ReplyDelete