Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday, Nov.2, 2010 - 4 Weeks Old Today!


Wow, I can't believe I am already 4 weeks old! I am getting to be such a big guy already! I have still been sleeping a lot since yesterday but unfortunately I have hit a few speed bumps today. I was doing really well breathing on my own since they removed my breathing tube, but this morning my oxygen saturations began dropping so they strapped a nasal canula on me to deliver a bit more oxygen through my nose. The radiologists also saw a small air pocket in my belly again so they stopped my milk to make sure everything is ok. I got my cathater out yesterday (yay), so I am a little slow to pee but I sure don't want that thing back in! They also started me back on PD therapy because the right lobe of my lung is a little collapsed and I am pretty congested with gunk. Mom and dad think I am being a stinker after giving them 2 easy days, but I swear I am doing my best to cooperate and get better! I am going to work on my breathing and hopefully I'll get my milk back soon! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment