Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Nov. 6, 2010








Hello everyone! Today has been a relatively quiet one for me. The docs upped my feedings again, which is great and I can't wait til I can actually eat from a bottle (pretty soon I hope). The doctors did lower my dose of "gatorade" (TPN) which indicates that they want me to feed more from mommy's milk. I am now only receiving my PD therapy every 4 hours which is the result of my lungs improving. I have also been going down on the pressure in my nasal canula and will be getting it out completely today - yay, less tape on my face! I also got to be held by my daddy today, which I loved! I didn't realize how much I love lying in mom and dad's arms and being so close to them! It makes me feel warm, cozy and very safe. So, my plan for today is to eat, which I am constantly doing since my feeding tube is going through my nose, sleep, poop and stare at mommy and daddy. Oh, and I also like to look at my nurses and respiratory therapists - mom and dad like to joke that I am getting a lot of "girlfriends" in the CICU but I don't know what that means...wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment