Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be thankful for!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year I am thankful for a lot! I am thankful for loving family and friends, for the awesome doctors and nurses that cared for me, for the power of prayer and to be at home with my mom, dad and Shelly to celebrate! Love, William

May God bless all of you this Thanksgiving and we will be saying special blessings for you as well. We will also be praying for those that cannot be with their loved ones this year for whatever reason, and that they feel the love and support that everyone deserves!

Oh, and dad was telling me about the 3 F's on Thanksgiving - Food, Family and Football. Well, I am eating a ton, watching football with dad and spending time with mom and dad. Soon enough I will be spending more and more time with the rest of the Saykes and Butler families and I can't wait!!!

P.S. - did you notice anything???? Give up??? No more feeding tube!!! Yeah!!! Yep, mom and dad took it out last night with no problems. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment