Saturday, November 20, 2010

Good Morning and Bad Loss by our Billikens


Is it a yawn or smile? Take a guess.... Mom and dad think it's a smile and I tend to agree cause I love it here! Well, not much going on here today. Mommy just left to go see my cousin Beatrice (Bea)and Uncle Tommer and Aunt Erin. I can't wait to meet Bea as well as all my other cousins (Ethan and Hannah). I heard they are excited to meet me as well! I just hope they don't pick on me as I will be the youngest one of the family (as of now). So, it's just me, dad and Shelly hanging this morning. Dad told me that he may go see the SLU Billikens play basketball tonight. He talks about the Billikens all the time and when he will one day be able to take me to a game. It sounds really exciting and apparently SLU is pretty good (top 25 next year!)... or that is what dad says....

Our dog Shelly recently came back home but I really don't think I have noticed her yet. To tell you the truth I don't think Shelly has noticed me yet either. Soon enough we will be best friends (as long as I don't pull her tail). No promises :)

Almost forgot: our home nurse, Mariesa, stopped by again last night and everything was good. She measured me, weighed me and checked my vitals and all seemed to be just dandy! I weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and measured too long for her measuring tape. Actually, mommy and daddy have no idea how long I was. They just say that I look long (whatever that means). Mariesa also changed the tape on my feeding tube which made me mad! I didn't hold it against her as she is really nice and gentle on me. The tape just sticks to my skin and it hurts! Other than that, it was good check-up. She is stopping by again next week.

Update: SLU lost to Georgia by 2 points in the last second. Dad came home and was a little made but once I smiled for him he forgot about the loss. I told him that one day I will be hitting three pointers for the Billiken Blue. Tomorrow is football Sunday and I hope to be spending some time with daddy on the couch. It will be a relaxing day as the Bears already won on Thursday so Dad won't be as uptight as usual (did I say that.... :"))

1 comment:

  1. We're sure that it's a smile, Will, and a beautiful one at that! You are getting so big!!

    Hugs,

    Parker's grandparents

    ReplyDelete