Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Weeks Old and Snoozing Away...


Well, that's not what I do all day long. Mommy and daddy don't have it that easy :)


Today has been pretty good so far and it is my 6 week Birthday! I am also very excited to meet my home nurse this afternoon as mom and dad told me that she should be arriving here shortly. If she is anything like the nurses at Missouri Baptist or St. Louis Children's then I am in for the royal treatment! Those nurses rocked and I just want to give a "shout out" to all of them if they are listening (or reading in this case). They taught mom and dad all they know about Mom and dad seem to have me down on a routine as far as eating and giving me my medications. I don't seem to mind that at all but I hate it when they change my dressing for the incision site on my chest. That tape really hurts :(
My sleep patterns and fussiness are a little more unpredictable but I am still getting used to my surroundings and my new home. Dad is saying something about me being left-handed because he is and thinks it would be pretty cool if I were. I still have no idea what that means because as far as I know, I have two hands and plan to use them both. I do like to sleep with my hands above my head and dad also seems to be taking pictures when I do. Again, no idea what he is doing.
I want to give a big welcome to my new baby friends AJ, Kennedy and Maya that came into the world recently - I can't wait to meet all of my new little friends one day :)
We will check back in later after our home nurse visit to update you all on my progress. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment