Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess What I am Staring At?


Nope, not Dad. I know that was your first guess. Anyway, I am staring at the kitchen light fixture in my home. It's what I like to do cause there are so many neat shapes and colors in the light fixture. I also notice that mom and dad like to walk into the kitchen a lot when I am fussing and let me stare at the light fixture. Well, if it works for them it works for me cause as I said I like it! Oh, mommy tried tummy time on her this afternoon and it was pretty neat. I think I moved my head once or twice. After a while though I began to cry as I think I got tired. Mommy said that we will try it each day for a few minutes and see how I do. Other than that, not much has happened today. I seem to take my entire bottle during the morning and afternoon feedings. Once nighttime comes around, I don't eat as much and mom and dad have to put the remainder of my milk into the feeding tube. I am trying really hard to finish my bottle at each feeding because I hate that tube down my nose. Plus, it makes me look funny and I have a repuation to uphold. Right now I am snoozing on mommy's shoulder (and typing this at the same time - what talent I have!).

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to see my cardiologist on Monday for my first check-up to see if everything is going well. So far, I feel pretty good so I hope I receive positive results. Please send some good vibes my way and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks again to everyone who is thinking of me and mom and dad. We really are thankful for all the loving support we are receiving and would not be where we are if not for both our family and friends. Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Will!

    If you have any ceiling fans in your house, ask Mom and Dad to let you stare at them, too. All our grandkids seemed to love those, as well. You look great and we're glad that you are doing so well with your bottle. We hope that your visit with the cardiologist goes smoothly and that you get a good report. I think he'll be amazed at how well you're doing!

    Keep up all the good work, and we'll keep sending our thoughts and prayers your way!

    Hugs,
    Parker's grandparents

    ReplyDelete
  2. which cardiologist did you choose?

    ReplyDelete