Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!! Plus a note on visitors...


I am finally saying good morning from the comfort of my pack 'n play in my new living room! Mom, dad and I got home yesterday around 3pm and had a busy night! The three of us will need a little time to get into the swing of things here at home without the help of all of our wonderful nurses, but so far so good! I am still working on eating from a bottle so I did go home with my feeding tube and a pump (which mom and dad finally figured out how to operate!) I got a tour of my new home last night and I was a little cranky because of all the activity going on, but I slept really well in my bassinet next to mom and dad's bed and I am pretty relaxed this morning.



***We are all going to be taking it easy at home and will be keeping visitors to a minimum for a while because it is very important that I get lots of rest and stay healthy through the winter. So if anyone does want to visit, please wait until you are 100% healthy! Also, if you've been around anyone else who is or has been sick, I would like you to wear a mask when you're around me, mom and dad. I still can't be around other babies or kids either, since we are at the beginning of flu season and I would like all my visitors to have gotten their flu shot. If you are around other kids a lot, it would be a good idea to get your Tdap vaccine (tetanus booster + pertussis/ whooping cough vaccine) if you would like to visit me, as well. I know it sounds like a lot to do just to visit, but getting sick would be a lot worse for me than for a healthy baby, so mom, dad and I are going to be sticklers when it comes to this stuff - I know you all understand!


Talk to you again soon!


Love,
Will

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Will! You look so comfy and contented in your "own bed". You and your Mom and Dad are doing so great --- keep it up! We think about you all the time and enjoy the updates. Continued good thoughts and prayers coming to you from Delaware!

    xoxo,
    Parker's grandparents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on arriving home. What a joy Thanksgiving will be. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you all.

    The Hunkers

    ReplyDelete