Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Morning Everyone!


Well, it's day 3 at my new digs and I am enjoying every minute of it! I am a little fussy lately and that may be due to gas or the fact that I am in new surroundings and hearing new noises and seeing new things. I will get used to it eventually. Mom and dad put me in my swing yesterday and I think I enjoyed it for about 10 minutes. It's new to me so I think it may just take a while for me to like it. Today I am just relaxing with mom and dad and doing my normal thing that babies do - eat, sleep, and poop. Also, mom and dad seem to be more comfortable administering my medications through my feeding tube as I really don't taste them anymore or show them my "yucky" face. Mom has been trying on some of my sweet new Onesies. Oh, thanks again to everyone who has outfitted me. I must admit, I think I look pretty good (well, that is what mom and dad have been saying at least). OK, I think I just pooped my pants and I feel a little bit uncomfortable. It looks like this is Dad's turn to change my diaper as mommy is taking a nap. Oh, I almost forgot - it looks like I am going to get a visit tomorrow from the home health nurse. Mom and dad told me that I will probably get visits from the nurse once or twice a week for around 6 weeks. I hope I like the nurses :)
Talk to you all later...
Love, Will

1 comment:

  1. Our little guy didn't like the swing in the beginning. He warmed up to it after a couple of months, though.

    Yay for Will being home!

    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete