Sunday, November 28, 2010

Update after my first pediatrician visit



Hello everyone,

Well, today has been relatively quiet. Mom and dad are trying tummy time a little more often and I don't really mind it at all. There is a time limit, however, and I let mom and dad know when I am done with it. Anyway, I forgot to let everyone know about my visit to my pediatrician, Dr. Kreusser, on Friday. It went pretty well. I am gaining weight and I now weigh around 10 pounds 3 ounces according to her scale. What a tank!!! Anyways, she thought I looked good and everything checked out just fine. I did poop my pants during my check-up as I was down to my diaper and it was cold in that room! So, what else is there to do except to go potty.

I attached a picture that mom took when she took me for a walk the other day when it was warm out. I think I lasted about 5 minutes in it before I fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, Everyone here at Cox Target Media and Valpak is glad to see you and Will are ok, and now at home. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
    Take care and you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Best regards, Jim O'Malley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    Liz sent me the link to your blog. I'm so happy to see how much William has been improving. You all have been on my mind and heart these last few weeks. Looks like you have lots to be thankful for this year! Hope everything continues to improve as time goes on.

    Much love,

    Bethany Laska

    ReplyDelete