Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010 - Happy Halloween!


I got my breathing tube out this morning which I am sooo happy about! My mom and dad are so happy to be able to see my whole face again! I am still pretty cranky today after a pretty fussy Saturday afternoon, evening and early Sunday. I haven't gotten too much sleep because I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable but none of us are exactly sure why. Mom and dad think I might have a little gas because they started giving me milk again through my feeding tube, but I am also trying to adjust to being off my strong pain meds! I am still getting a little morphine to help, but the doctors say it is important to wean me off all of these medications so I am doing the best I can! I did find out that I love my pacifier as mom predicted! I sucked on that earlier and fell right to sleep, so mom and dad are hoping that helps me relax, too. I don't have a costume this year because Iron Man doesn't come in my size but I do have some cute onesies and of course my pumpkin hats!
*I want to thank my awesome friend Jessica for making my blog look so nice - she did a great job!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Will! Glad that the ET is out. Hope you feel better soon. Rest well.

    jo & dan
    (parker schultz's grandparents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear things are going good! I am also glad that Will likes his new layout:)

    ReplyDelete