Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010

Mom and dad spent the night again at the hospital and were there for morning rounds. I had improved a bit from the day before (yay!) but I was still on all my machines and medications. My nurse was Mary Ann again and I was very happy to see her.My vital signs were all improving but I did not like it when my head was turned or I was moved too much! We also had visits from Andrea who is a nurse at Children's that works upstairs, and a friend of Mommy's coworker who is a fellow in the NICU, Dr. Phil, came to say hi to us as well. Uncle Tom and Aunt Erin came by to see me in the morning and told me that my cousin Bea couldn't wait to meet me and they brought me a picture of her as an astronaut! Aunt Liz came to say hi and met us for lunch and Grandpa Tom, Aunt Liz, Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Karen came to see me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment