Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2010 - Three Weeks Old!


Morning! Today I am 3 weeks old and I have one major heart surgery under my belt already! I had a good night and got some extra sedation to keep me comfortable. I went off my paralytic medication this morning and have been able to move just a little bit and open my eyes. My mom and dad want me to rest as much as possible and stay calm and comfortable while my chest is still open. The doctors will decide to close me up either Wed. or Thurs. depending on how things go and Dr. Huddleston will be able to do that while I stay in bed which is nice. I am going to rest now!
Love,
Will

7 comments:

  1. Happy 3 week birthday Will!!! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all proud of you Iron Will. You are an inspiration to us all and have certainly put life's day-to-day issues in perspective. We love you. Happy 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of Will and all of you, especially on the afternoon of the surgery! I'm so glad it went well.

    -Charity, Melissa's friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 3 week b-day Will. You and your parents are in inspiration to all of us. We will continue to pray for you and ask God to watch over you on your road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you Will! Keep up the great work;) Thinking of you always!! Lots of hugs to your amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have been thinking a lot about you guys. I have my whole family saying prayers for you. so happy to hear he did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about you and your mommy and daddy since your Aunt Melissa told me about you. I'm so glad that your surgery went well. I will keep you all in my prayers.

    Maria (Melissa's friend)

    ReplyDelete