Thursday, October 7, 2010

William Thomas Saykes, Oct. 5, 2010

Hi Everyone,


My name is Will Saykes and I was born on October 5th, 2010 at 5:24 pm in the evening at Missouri Baptist Medical Center. I weighed 7 lbs, 11 oz and I was 20.5 in long. My mom and dad were so so happy to welcome me into the world and I knew instantly that they loved me very very much! I spent the first 2 days and nights at Mo Bap with my mom and dad and we all had a wonderful time getting to know each other. I was such a good boy and I only cried when they took my clothes off to change my diaper or feed me! I passed all of my tests and was doing just great! I had a lot of family visit me in the hospital, too - my Grandma and Grandpa Saykes, Grandma and Grandpa Butler, my Aunts Lizzie, Erin and Melissa and my uncles Tommer and Pat. I also got to meet my Aunt Cathy (who gave me my awesome nickname "Iron Will", Uncle Jack, Aunt Joanne, Uncle Tom and Uncle Jerry. I am a very lucky little boy to have so many family members that love and care for me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment