Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2010

I'm doing well today after a pretty restful Tuesday day and night! I did have to get my breathing tube moved a little this morning and I let my nurse Angie know that I was not happy about that at all! I also got some visits last night from my nurse friend Andrea and from Thanda who was on the Transport Team that drove me from MoBap to Children's on Oct. 7th. I am so thankful for the wonderful job the Transport Team did that day and I know they all played a huge part in helping me get to where I am today!
Yesterday, Dr. Huddleston told my mom and dad that he will be closing up my chest this afternoon so I think that means my swelling is going down. I am a little scared but I know the nurses will give me a little something extra so that I don't feel a thing! I am still a little puffy so I am doing my best to go to the bathroom and get all those extra fluids out of my system. I think things are going pretty well so far and I want to thank all of my awesome family and friends again for saying so many prayers for me - they are definitely working! Other than that, I am just going to continue to sleep while mom and dad sit by my side:)

No comments:

Post a Comment