Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010

Good morning! It looks like a really pretty day outside my window but I am snoozing in my crib with my dalmation lovie right now. It's already been a pretty eventful day for me - I got started on some new medicine to reduce the swelling in my trachea so I can get my breathing tube out tomorrow (yay!) and Dr. Huddleston came in and removed my chest tube (another yay - I hated when they stripped that thing!). Last night, I got pretty cranky so I got a little extra dose of my pain meds and I am feeling much better. I am still off the milk until Dr. Larson decides my tummy and intestines are ready to handle it. For now, everyone is waiting for me to poop to make sure everything looks "clean" before they try some more feedings. I am having visitors again, which I love, and I am trying my best to open my eyes for a little bit while people are here. Everyone says I am a real cutie, even with the crazy haircut I got when they were trying to get some picc lines in my head last week. My mom, dad and I are ready for another quiet day while I rest up and continue to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment