Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!


Hello from Arch Terrace! It's Christmas Eve and I am taking a little nap in my swing right now (and typing at the same time). Technology is great, isn't it? Well, Grandma and Grandpa are coming over in a little while to hang out with us before Mom and Dad go over to Grandpa and Grandma Butler's for a little celebration. I wish I could attend but it's too cold, too snowy, and I still cannot be around large groups. So, until then, I am just listening to Christmas music that Mom and Dad are playing and snoozing and eating all day long! Which is great! However, I miss all my aunts, uncles, and especially my cousins my size who I can't wait to meet and play with.

Mom and Dad told me the other day that my second surgery for my heart will be sometime in February or early March next year. I am not looking forward to it but I know it needs to be done in order fix the "plumbing" in my heart.

There will be pictures just as soon as Mom and Dad learn how to download them :)

Until then, Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! Oh, and a big thanks and hugs again to everyone that has sent cards, food, and gifts to our house. Keep up those gifts for the little one, I heard he likes them :)

1 comment: