Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hungry Hippo


That's what Mom likes to call me. I guess that is a compliment? No idea.... I do know that I love to eat and eat a lot I do!!!! What else is a baby supposed to do? Yeah, yeah, I know - eat, sleep, poop, pee, etc. I do all those too but I love to eat. I am probably close to 11 pounds now as I am gearing up for the winter cold. Don't worry ladies, I will hit the gym in the spring but I need to chunk up right now to stay warm :)

Well, I am enjoying my Saturday with mommy, daddy, and shelly dog. I am soooo glad dad is home now as 'us' guys need some bonding time too. That's about it from here. I was told that I have a few more doctors appointments this week with my pediatrician and cardiologist. They are both great so I don't mind at all going to see them.

-Will

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, so glad to see little Will is making progress and on his way to being a healthy and happy baby. Continued prayers and thoughts are with you, Chris, and Will. Take care.
    Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete