Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Weeks Old!

Hi everyone! Well I'm pretty excited that I turned 10 weeks old yesterday! I can't believe how old I'm getting! I am eating great and now mom and dad are putting me back on 3 hour feedings so I can have a more predictable schedule and they are swaddling me at night to help me sleep longer - and it seemed to work last night so we'll see! I also got an early Christmas present from Santa - a Little Lamb Cradle Swing - and I loooove it! I nap so well in it because it is so cozy and soothing! I think mom likes it too because she can get more stuff done while I'm sleeping:) I still like to fuss a bit at night and I feel badly because that's when daddy wants to spend time with me, but I can't help it because I get pretty tired and need to let someone know about it! Luckily my Aunt Melissa lent us The Happiest Baby on the Block so my mom and dad are getting good at calming me down! I am getting really excited for my first Christmas and I love staring at the lights on the tree. My daddy keeps saying he is going to put lights up outside, but it snowed and has been sooo cold out, so there's been a little delay. No worries, Dad, I cant go outside to see them anyway! I want to give a big welcome to my new baby 2nd cousin, Quinn! He is out in Colorado but hopefully we will meet soon! Talk to you all again soon - it's naptime!

3 comments:

  1. I loved "Happiest Baby On the Block." It's the only baby book I read cover to cover.

    So happy to hear that you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy you first Christmas, Will! You are looking great and doing so well. Keep up the great work!

    All our best to you and your Mom & Dad in 2011!

    Parker's grandparents
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lambie! Your friend Maddie used Lambie everyday until her legs were sticking over the sides. :) You are getting more handsome by the day!!

    ReplyDelete