Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Two Months Old

Hey everybody, I am another month older today and I am feeling great! Check out these pictures of all the fun stuff I've been up to lately! I have an appointment with the pediatrician on Monday and I will be getting my 2 month vaccines - yikes! I also go to the cardiologist on Thursday and my mom and dad are checking out a special day care this week that they heard about for kids like me. I'm not sure if I like the sound of this "day care" place because I am pretty happy spending all of my time at home with Mommy and Daddy but I guess it could be okay. I spent my very special 2 Month Birthday with my mom, dad and Shelly and I also had some awesome visits from my Aunt Lizzie, Grandma and Grandpa Saykes, Aunt Melissa and Grandpa Tom! What a fun day but now I'm pooped! Talk to you later!






3 comments:

  1. As cute as the Iron Will is, the Bears onesie is totally pulling him down. please remove pic, take off little outfit, and burn in firepit/

    Hope you three buddies are GREAT!

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will looks awesome! I bet he can hardly wait for Santa to come. Have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete