Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Visit with the Pediatrician

I had my 4 month visit with Dr. Kreusser today and I am exhausted! Unfortunately I had to swallow some medicine and I got 2 shots - yikes! I am a tough guy, though, so I only cried for a few seconds:) They weighed and measured me and I was 14.8 pounds (50th percentile) and 25.5 inches long (75th percentile) - so everything was great there! I really did my best to charm Dr. Kreusser and the nurses so they won't give me any more shots when I come back, and I think I did a pretty good job flashing my big blue eyes and that "innocent" baby face I do so well! Dr. Kreusser also said that if mom and dad wanted to start feeding me some rice cereal or baby oatmeal, to go ahead, becuase I am about maxed out on my milk intake. I don't think I'll have a problem letting them all know when I'm not getting enough to eat - I've never had a problem with that in the past!
Later!
Will

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will!

    What wonderful news your mom and dad have passed along! You sure are doing so well and growing up so fast. We can see how you charm all the doctors, nurses and your nannies, too! Keep up all the good work and grow big and strong for your next surgery. Enjoy that cereal, too; it's pretty good stuff!

    All our best,
    Parker's grandparents
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete