Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thumbs up from the docs!

I've had a busy couple of weeks with all of my doctors' visits, but I wanted to share with everyone how great I am doing! I saw the eye doctor last week becuase of some concerns with asymmetry but everything checked out great! It was quite an experience to have my eyes dialated, though. Then I saw my pediatrician, and I weighed in at 20 lbs, 9 oz and 29 in long! She only had to give me one shot which wasn't so bad and she also told me that I was looking great. Today I saw my cardiologist and passed all of my tests with flying colors! My echo was excellent and my sats are at 80/81 which is great for me. The doc told me I could stop my lasix and that I wouldn't have to come back for a visit for another six months!
I also got to go swimming last night at my friend Parker's house and I loved it! I think mom and dad are going to start calling me their little fish!
Stay cool everyone!
Love,
Will

2 comments:

  1. Such a precious boy you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Will! You sure are doing great, and look so handsome with your new haircut! Have a super rest of the summer swimming and playing with all your toys!

    Hugs,
    Jo & Dan
    Parker S. grandparents

    ReplyDelete