Friday, February 11, 2011

Be my Valentine!


Hi Everybody! It's been a while since I've posted and I'm sorry for keeing everyone hanging! I have been super busy getting big and learning lots of new things! I got weighed today and am 15 lbs, 4 oz! Holy cow, I am a big boy! I had to get two shots today too, one in each leg, OUCH! It is something called Synegis which is going to help keep me healthy, but I sure don't like getting shots! Angie, the nurse who comes to visit me is super nice and gives me the shots as fast as she can so it really doesn't hurt for long...plus I am a really tough guy so I barely cied (well maybe just a little). I am a little over 4 months old now and mom and dad did another annoying photo session. Right now my favorite thing to do is put my hands in my mouth so I made it pretty hard for them to get lots of good pictures (ha ha!)
I have big plans for my first Valentine's Day - I am going going to have my cardiac catheterization at Children's that day! I'm going Monday for a pre-visit and then I'll be there all day Tuesday for my cath. I'm a little nervous to be going back to the hospital but I will have mommy and daddy with me so I know it'll be okay. I'm also hoping to see some of the wonderful doctors and nurses that took care of me when I was in the hospital back in October and November! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Love,

Will


Oh and here's a video of me talkng to mom!



2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the hairdo. He's so talkative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is that? Love the jabbering! You are getting so big. We will be thinking super positive thoughts for you and your mom and dad on Monday and Tuesday.

    Happy Valentine's Day, Wiil!

    best,
    Parker's grandparents

    ReplyDelete